At a Glance
Suitable from birth up to 17 kg (approx. 4 years), the e-PRIAM empowers you to glide up and down hills with ease, and smartly adapts to rough terrain like sand, gravel or cobblestones. Experience the magical sensation of a heavy load made lighter; of a rocky path made smooth; of an impossible climb made suddenly achievable. Go further, fit more into your everyday life - and have more energy for you and your child’s future journey together. p>Key Benefits
Features and Benefits
- Uphill Support: Make struggling up slopes a thing of the past-the e-PRIAM gives you a helping hand when you need it most. Once activated. the e-PRIAM uphill support monitors pushing effort and powers your ascent, making a steep climb feel like strolling along a level sidewalk
- Uneven surface support: Don't thnk twice about goihng off-road: the e-PRIAM lets you power across rough terrain such as sandy beaches, country paths and snowy winter streets. Greater Travelling ease for you, greater travelling comfort for your child.
- Downhill support: Travel down slopes in comfort and grace with the e-PRIAM downhill suppport-detecting pulling pressure on the handlebar and slowing your descent accordingly. Move downhill effortless, whether your're travelling with tiny newborn or a fully-grown toddler
- Suitable from birth up to 17 kg (approx. 4 years)
- Functional frame: Only one hand is required to either fold it into a compact package, or to adjust it to recline the seat unit into a flat lying position. Add in a spacious shopping basket, and you’re well-equipped for the challenges of a new day.
- For older children, the e-PRIAM can be used as a sophisticated stroller, with a seating unit that can be adjusted to be either forward-facing or rear-facing.
- XXL sun canopy: The PRIAM´s extendable XXL sun canopy provides UPF50+ sun protection and also effectively protects against wind and weather.
- Battery: Powered by a Lithium-ion battery, the e-PRIAM has a range of approximately 8–45 km depending on load and conditions. The battery can be charged within six hours, and the charge status is easily checked via an LED indicator in the rear axle.
- Sensors: Sensors in the handlebar detect pushing and pulling effort, while a smart algorithm works continuously to calculate the optimum amount of support you need, adapting to travelling conditions and changes in terrain in the blink of an eye.
- Engines: The e-PRIAM’s two electric engines add powered support when needed, and are quiet enough to allow your child to sleep uninterrupted. Discretely located behind the back wheels, the engines are attached to either end of the rear axle.
- All-wheel suspension:The new all-wheel suspension of the PRIAM ensures a soft, quiet and comfortable ride for parents and child.
- Seat Packs are available separately
- Folded Dimensions without seat unit: L 950mm / W 600mm / H 300mm
- Compact folded Dimensions without seat unit (wheels disassembled): L 800mm / W 510mm / H 210mm
- Weight: 15.3 kgWhat's in the box
1 x cybex e-Priam frame and seat packVideo:
- Customer Reviews
- Delivery & Returns
We will deliver all stocked items within 3-5 working days. Courier costs as stated at the check-out. For Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories, this is HK$50 for orders below HK$800, and free for orders above HK$800. For Tung Chung, Ma Wan and Discovery Bay, courier cost is HK$150 for all orders.
We deliver anywhere in Hong Kong, with the exception of outlying islands and restricted zones.
Colour Multi Age Range From 0 months Age Range To 4 years Maximum Weight 17 kg Video View video Style O5190