At a Glance
Buy this Leander Highchair Bundle!Features and Benefits
- The chair provides ergonomically correct support to children of all ages
- The round shape of the back and safety bar provide unique side support
- The back, seat and footplate are all adjustable, matching your child's development from baby to adult
- The slightly moulded legs provide stability and prevent the chair from tipping backwards
- A high level of security, as the latest safety requirements are integrated in the chair's design
- The chair's slightly springy structure gives your child a natural sense of freedom of movement, also when the child is sitting at the table
- Surface treatment with water-based lacquer, to protect your child and the environment
- The chair weighs only 5.1 kg, but can bear up to 125 kgWhat's in the box
1 x highchair; 1 x safety bar (not tray compatible)Want to know more:
Ever tried to sit in a chair that just doesn't fit you? How did you feel? Most of us spend a lot of time searching for the right furniture for our homes. Do we spend just as much time on furniture for our children? The smooth curves of the Leander® high chair cup the child's little back - providing firm support, even without a cushion.
A Chair for life
The Leander® highchair is designed to move slightly with the child. After all, it is s designed especially for children - and children rarely sit still, do they? Not even when they are sitting at a table.
Our highchair is designed to follow your child through many years. That is why we have chosen a quality that not only allows the chair to follow the development of one child, it can be passed on from generation to generation. In fact, the Leander® high chair is a really good chair for adults as well. Simply switch the food and back plate to ensure proper sitting comfort. Try it, before you buy it for your child - if you like it, most likely your child will too!
Why does the chair move?
The Leander® highchair is designed to move. And children move. It's there nature. The chair's small movements make the child more conscious of his or her body and therefore more relaxed. Sticky fingers and spilt milk do not matter that much now, do they?
Is my child ready for a high chair?
By the age of 6 months, most children are ready to sit in a high chair. At that age, most children are able to roll from stomach to crawling position and to sitting posture. Always remember to look at your child. The back should be straight and the child should be able to sit without support from cushions.Care instructions:
Wooden parts can be wiped with a moist cloth. Dry off surplus water.
- Customer Reviews
- Delivery & Returns
We will deliver all stocked items within 3-5 working days. Courier costs as stated at the check-out. For Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories, this is HK$50 for orders below HK$800, and free for orders above HK$800. For Tung Chung, Ma Wan and Discovery Bay, courier cost is HK$150 for all orders.
We deliver anywhere in Hong Kong, with the exception of outlying islands and restricted zones.
User Guides View user guide Care instructions Wooden parts can be wiped with a moist cloth. Dry off surplus water. Product Weight 5.1 kg Product Height 83 cm Product Width 55 cm Product Depth 56 cm Material Highchair: Moulded Beech; Strap: Leather Age Range From 6 months Age Range To 36 months Style O3011