At a Glance
Preserve your precious sleep routine when it is time to transition. Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies...not to mention their parents! But there is a way to preserve your sleep routine during the transition.Features and Benefits
- Stage 2 transition from swaddling
- Converts to a snug sleep bag for longer-term use
- Use with a Snugbud™ to help with the transition process
- Genius two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
- Medium 13-18.5 lbs - 3-6 months - max. length 67cm; Large 18.5-24 lbs (up to 6 months) - max. length 75cmDon't forget
Ages and weights are approximate. For best fit result please select sizing according to your baby's weight, not their age.What's in the box
1 x swaddleWant to know more:
The Swaddle UP™ 50/50 helps your baby to gradually adjust to sleeping un-swaddled. Simply unzip one 'wing', wait a few nights for your baby to adjust to the sensation of sleeping with one arm released, & then remove the second wing. Your baby is now transitioned!
3 easy steps:
1. Keep both wings attached until your baby is ready to transition.
2. Zip off one wing so that one arm is free and one arm is still swaddled.
3. After a few nights simply remove the other wing. Congratulations!Video:
- Customer Reviews
- Delivery & Returns
We will deliver all stocked items within 3-5 working days. Courier costs as stated at the check-out. For Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories, this is HK$50 for orders below HK$800, and free for orders above HK$800. For Tung Chung, Ma Wan and Discovery Bay, courier cost is HK$150 for all orders.
We deliver anywhere in Hong Kong, with the exception of outlying islands and restricted zones.
Colour Grey Age Range From 4 months Age Range To 8 months Video View video Style O9343