At a Glance
Inspired by the artistic drapery of international fashion designers, YEMA TIE and YEMA CLICK not only set new standards in functionality, but this carrier collection genuinely catches the eye while hidden functions focus attention on the design. In the first few months of an infant's life, it is important to have as much physical contact as possible. Our baby carriers create the perfect connection between mother and child - encouraging a close bond and a deep sense of security. Lying against the chest, a baby can hear the mother's heartbeat, which was so familiar in the womb. Skin contact, warmth, and scents leave infants feeling protected and safe. The YEMA TIE and YEMA CLICK: Products that not only promote healthy development but also makes a bold design statement.Features and Benefits
- multi-functional head and neck support: for babies of every size
- 100% wrap-like cotton fabric: to fit different sized children and offer optimum support
- ergonomic seating: with adjustable panel width inside the waist belt
- omfortably padded shoulder straps: with optional cross or parallel function
- iconic and decorative wings
- click's special: easy & fast click-on and click-off system
- soft padded waist belt: for long-wearing comfort with security loopWhat's in the box
1 x click baby carrierWant to know more:
Carry your baby
Babies love to be carried. A baby carrier offers the baby close physical contact with mum or dad and satisfies the basic need for security and closeness while promoting self-assuredness and independence. Correct carrying in a baby carrier promotes the optimal posture and supports the healthy physical development of the baby.
Promote the healthy development of the back and hip joints!
After nine months in the mom's womb, babies are born with a lightly curved spine. After birth, the spine straightens: a slow and cautious process, which takes over a year. Right after birth, babies take up the spread-squat position, which promotes the continued healthy development of the hip joints. Carrying your baby in a carrier promotes the maturing of the hip joints in a natural way.
Senses / early development
Carrying stimulates all physiological senses, such as perception of the body through balance, gravity, physical boundaries, internal organs, positions of the joints and movement. Also the very important perception of the environment through senses, such as sense of hearing, tasting, smelling, touch and seeing, are being developed.
Bonding / psychology
Last but not least - carrying strengthens the important parent-child-bonding and continuously satisfies the emotional needs of the baby through closeness, warmth and a feeling of security. This leads to babies who cry less and sleep better. At the same time, the baby carrier offers parents more flexibility, mobility and free hands for everyday tasks while being close to their precious baby.
- front carry position: babies can be carried facing the chest from birth. the baby carrier encourages the correct posture in the spread-squat position, which can help the hip joints to develop correctly.
- back carry position: babies with good head and bottom control (from around 6 months) can be carried in the yema on your back, making it easy for parents to bear the baby's weight.
- hip carry position: babies that can hold their own head (from around 3-4months) can also be carried in the side position. this allows them to rest against mum's shoulder while taking in their surroundings.Video:
- Customer Reviews
- Delivery & Returns
We will deliver all stocked items within 3-5 working days. Courier costs as stated at the check-out. For Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories, this is HK$50 for orders below HK$800, and free for orders above HK$800. For Tung Chung, Ma Wan and Discovery Bay, courier cost is HK$150 for all orders.
We deliver anywhere in Hong Kong, with the exception of outlying islands and restricted zones.