At a Glance
A rich blend of natural ingredients for moisturising and keeping baby's delicate skin at a healthy pH level. The selected 5 essential ingredients protect your baby's skin from harmful UV rays and pollutants and contain anti-fungal and immunity-boosting properties. Suitable for sensitive or inflamed skin. Works well as an eczema treatment.Features and Benefits
- Grapeseed oil: Contains linoleic acid which is great for promoting skin health. This is a very light oil that can be used even by those with sensitive skin, and it also works as an excellent moisturiser that won't clog pores. The oil can also help hasten the healing of skin problems such as minor abrasions. Origin from Spain.
- Avocado oil: It is extremely good at hydrating and softening skin, and is often recommended as an effective treatment for eczema and other forms of skin inflammation. Origin from Mexico.
- Aloe vera extract: Other than being a skin moisturiser, aloe vera is also a good remedy for skin burns. Typically used to heal wounds and soothe skin, aloe vera also has amazing healing effects for a variety of skin conditions. Origin from Australia.
- Vitamin E oil: A powerful antioxidant that helps to neutralise free radicals which damage cells, vitamin E oil also has a role in anti-inflammatory processes, inhibitions of platelet aggregation and immune enhancement. Origin from Japan.
- Camellia Japonica Seed Oil: Exerting many therapeutic properties, Camellia oil maintains a healthy skin pH and blocks harmful UV rays when applied. Its benefits include rancidity resistance, promotion of wound recovery, stopping of microbe proliferation, anti-fungal resistance, and immunity boosting. Origin from Japan.
Essential oil benefits:
Typically used in aromatherapy, lavender essential oil helps to alleviate anxiety, insomnia, depression and restlessness. Lavender essential oil also possesses antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties which help in the healing of wounds and the soothing of sensitive skin. Not only beneficial to the skin, lavender essential oil can also be used as a pain-reliever and as a means of reducing hair loss.
This Lavender Essential oil is imported from Australia.What's in the box
1 x 100ml body milkWant to know more:
Direction for use:
- Shower oil - massage oil on baby before bathing as alternative to baby soap
- Bath oil - put two or three drops in bath water for a refreshing, calming and moisturising bath
- Baby body massage/baby lotion or oil - suitable for baby massage due to the oil's silky texture
- Customer Reviews
- Delivery & Returns
We will deliver all stocked items within 3-5 working days. Courier costs as stated at the check-out. For Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories, this is HK$50 for orders below HK$800, and free for orders above HK$800. For Tung Chung, Ma Wan and Discovery Bay, courier cost is HK$150 for all orders.
We deliver anywhere in Hong Kong, with the exception of outlying islands and restricted zones.
Material 100% natural oils Capacity 100 ml Style O3001